photo TeacherBabblesHeader.png

Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently...

Jumping on the teacher bandwagon and doing a "Currently" like I've seen so many other doings.  I wonder if this will motivate me?


Listening - Listening to the the washing machine and dryer.  Every year I say that I will do laundry during the week so I won't be stuck on Sunday nights in a panic.  I started off well, but have found myself, in a panic with laundry. Bright side...?  At least its not the weekend, but Monday?

Loving - So speaking of being "not the weekend, but Monday"...I am LOVING the extra day! Don't get me wrong, I love my job.  But is so nice to have an extra day on the weekend.  Especially near the beginning of the school year when we are all SO tired. :)

Thinking - I would really like to go some place cooler over Winter Break.  Every year we say we are going to do it, but we don't.  A lot depends on if my husband will be at a new job.  Even if a few days, it would be nice.

Wanting - I want...no NEED more time during my Reading Block.  We adopted a new series this year and I am finding that it is incredibly teacher led.  I am having a hard time finding even a minute to be able to group students.  I so hope that I find my groove and extra time, soon.

Needing - Besides my "Need" above, I really need to finish lesson plans.  As a team, we have each taken 6 weeks to plan.  Mine are almost complete, but my 6 weeks is approaching fast.  Need to get a move on!

For Me - 
1 - I downloaded the C25K app on my phone.  I started the program.  But, as pre-planning came along and then the first few weeks of school happened, my running time did not.  I need to get fit.  I am not happy with the current me.  This month I WILL re-start the program.  When I did it, I felt so much better.
2 - I also need to get some new clothes.  I think I deserve it.
3 - Super Saturdays (or Sundays) - definitely need to prioritize this time with my family.  It rejuvenates us!

That's it for this month!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment